Volunteer and have a great time!
The entire Mill Creek Festival is produced by volunteers. The Festival Committee meets all year long to plan this event, but as the Festival approaches, many more volunteeers are needed to help with the following:
- General set up – 8 persons from approximately 7 to 10+AM Saturday
- Pet Area set up – 6 persons from approximately 7PM Friday and 3 persons from approximately 8 – 10AM Saturday
- Information Booth – at least 2 persons for 2-4 hour shifts 10AM to 7PM both days. We also hope to provide comfort/lunch breaks for booth operators without partners.
- Bouncy house monitors - at least 2 people for 2 hours shifts all weekend helping kids onto and off of the bouncy houses and making sure they play under control.
- Beer Garden ID checkers – 2 persons during beer garden operating hours: 12 – 9PM Saturday and 12 – 7 PM Sunday. MUST be 21 or older.
- General clean up – 6 persons from approximately 5 – 8PM Sunday
Groups as well as individuals are welcome. To find out what volunteer opportunities and timeslots have yet to be filled, contact Theresa Poalucci at (206) 255-4483 or firstname.lastname@example.org